Welcome to Bishopsford Road Medical Centre
Bishopsford Road Medical Centre was established over half a century ago, to serve the population of Morden, Carshalton and Sutton. We are committed to providing our Patients with a high quality, accessible and comprehensive health care service.
Our practice team is committed to treating patients with courtesy, consideration and respect. The clinical team ensure that patients are provided with appropriate information about their condition and treatment.
Please explore our website to find out more about our services.
IMPORTANT: Practice Meeting 15/02/2017
The practice will be closed between 12pm-2pm on Wednesday 15th February 2017 for our monthly practice meeting.
The practice and phone lines will reopen at 2pm.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Building work currently in Progress
We are currently making improvements to our premises, including building a new treatment room.
We are open as usual but please be patient whilst we complete the works which are due to finish at the end of 2016.
ONLINE services are available for the convenience of our patients.
To register for online access come into the surgery with Proof of I.D and fill out an application form to get your code!
This service allows you to;
- Make or cancel an appointment with our GP’s
- Order your repeat medication
- Update your personal details
- Access your summary Health Care Record
Benefits of this service:
- Book an appointment that’s convenient to you
- Book whilst were closed
- Order repeat medication on a Sunday evening
- Hospital appointment – log into online access and show your consultant your medication list and any allergies.
- Call waiting time reduced
(Site updated 23/01/2017)