Welcome to Bishopsford Road Medical Centre
Bishopsford Road Medical Centre was established over half a century ago, to serve the population of Morden, Carshalton and Sutton. We are committed to providing our Patients with a high quality, accessible and comprehensive health care service.
Our practice team is committed to treating patients with courtesy, consideration and respect. The clinical team ensure that patients are provided with appropriate information about their condition and treatment.
Please explore our website to find out more about our services.
ONLINE services are available for the convenience of our patients.
To register for online access come into the surgery with Proof of I.D and fill out an application form. Your code will be ready to collect in a few days!
(At this time this service is only for adults, we are working together with Emis to try and resolve online access issues for minors.)
This service allows you to;
- Make or cancel an appointment with our GP’s
- Order your repeat medication
- Update your personal details
- Access your summary Health Care Record
Benefits of this service:
- Book an appointment that’s convenient to you
- Book whilst were closed
- Order repeat medication on a Sunday evening
- Hospital appointment – log into online access and show your consultant your medication list and any allergies.
- Call waiting time reduced
(Site updated 02/03/2018)